Descrição da vaga
Join our team of AWS Consultants and work on dynamic long-term projects. The majority of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach!
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud platform and linux based instances based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
- Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and support of shared services cloud platform components.
- Providing professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
- Implement the products based on best Practices.
- Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
- Must be able to compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
- Designs, develops and maintains linux based instances and backend applications.
- Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on linux platform.
- Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
- Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform.
Requisitos e qualificações
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- This position requires a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in System administration and development experience.
- At least file (4) years of experience working with design and implementation of systems and applications at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Sets up administrator and service accounts and troubleshoot creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products, deep understanding of monitoring AWS instances and services.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services.
- Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console. Knowledge and experience architecting and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs).
- Experience working with administrator and service accounts and troubleshoot Creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Operations for firewalls, routers and switches and the ability to formulate access control lists (ACLs) via the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
- Development and implementation of vulnerability remediation strategies. Configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans. Customization compliance scans to meet agency established baselines.
- Experience with automating server configuration for security including logging, key changes, and system hardening.
- Proven technical knowledge of network, internet systems, databases and operating systems including Linux, Microsoft in AWS.
- 3 years of experience implement Linux/Unix Security and privileges access
- 3 years of experience working with RHEL AMI is preferred.
- 3 years of experience with Ansible, Ansible Tower experience is preferred.
- 3 years of experience working with configuration management tools.
- 4 years of experience with design and implementation of systems and applications at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well Architected Framework.
- Experience planning and implementing secure networking practices such as: application segmentation, network segmentation, NAC and other access control testing/validation, updating access control SOPs.
- Demonstrating good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with cross functional global and remote teams with diverse backgrounds.
- Experience writing process requirements, technical design documents, and standard operating procedures. Working technical knowledge of current software protocols, and Internet standards.
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general system management best practices.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems and related products.
- Working knowledge of programming languages, including Perl, Python, and shell scripting.
Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including configuration management, change management, LDAP, DNS, data protection, systems monitoring, and log management (SIEM).
Inglês Avançado a Fluente
Temos como vocação apoiar empresas que utilizam recursos terceirizados em tecnologia da informação, fazendo a ligação entre companhias e os recursos proﬁssionais que elas necessitam.
Com 15 anos de atuação em um mercado dinâmico e inovador, somos reconhecidos por nossos clientes e colaboradores pela qualidade e conﬁabilidade de nossos serviços. Esse reconhecimento é reﬂexo de valores que cultivamos, como responsabilidade, proﬁssionalismo, ﬂexibilidade e transparência.
Estamos altamente capacitados a atender todas as demandas do cliente em relação a software, hardware e conectividade, com a preocupação de adequar as melhores soluções tecnológicas para nossos parceiros.
Nossa missão é disponibilizar inteligência a serviço da tecnologia, atendendo as demandas e necessidades de nossos clientes e colaboradores.
Conheça mais sobre nós