Descrição da vaga
Join our team of AWS Consultants and work on dynamic long-term projects. The majority of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach!
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Responsible for designing, building and administering a secure cloud platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
- Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and support of shared services cloud platform components.
- Providing professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
- Implement the products based on best Practices.
- Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
- Must be able to compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
- Designs, develops and maintains infrastructure and backend applications.
- Provides experience in web application technologies and middleware solutions.
- Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
- Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform.
Requisitos e qualificações
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- This position requires a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in System administration and development experience.
- At least file (5) years of experience working with design and implementation of systems and applications at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Sets up administrator and service accounts and troubleshoot creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products, deep understanding of monitoring AWS instances and services.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services.
- Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console. Knowledge and experience architecting and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs).
- Experience working with administrator and service accounts and troubleshoot Creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Operations for firewalls, routers and switches and the ability to formulate access control lists (ACLs) via the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
- Development and implementation of vulnerability remediation strategies. Configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans. Customization compliance scans to meet agency established baselines.
- Experience with automating server configuration for security including logging, key changes, and system hardening.
- Experience writing process requirements, technical design documents, and standard operating procedures.
- Experience collaborating with cross functional global and remote teams with diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrating good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience planning and implementing secure networking practices such as: application segmentation, network segmentation, NAC and other access control testing/validation, updating access control SOPs.
- Understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well Architected Framework.
- 5 Years of Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading, migrating, backing up, restoring, troubleshooting, and tuning Microsoft SQL Server databases in a large 24x7 production environment on AWS cloud.
- Experience troubleshooting SQL Server database performance using native tools such Profiler, Activity Monitor, Data Collector, Dynamic Management Views, Extended Events, and Performance Monitor.
- 3 years of experience working with various AWS RDS databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQL Server databases.
- Scripts and/or automates common repeatable tasks across the spectrum of supported products and technologies.
- Technical adviser to provide detailed planning information to project coordinators to assist in planning of service requests, implementation steps, corrective actions, upgrade recommendations and optimization steps for various databases.
- Proactively monitor and optimize database performance using tuning, optimization and other methods.
- Database & application installation, configuration and maintenance according to established best practices.
- Develop and implement the backup, recovery, and cloning of all databases.
Temos como vocação apoiar empresas que utilizam recursos terceirizados em tecnologia da informação, fazendo a ligação entre companhias e os recursos proﬁssionais que elas necessitam.
Com 15 anos de atuação em um mercado dinâmico e inovador, somos reconhecidos por nossos clientes e colaboradores pela qualidade e conﬁabilidade de nossos serviços. Esse reconhecimento é reﬂexo de valores que cultivamos, como responsabilidade, proﬁssionalismo, ﬂexibilidade e transparência.
Estamos altamente capacitados a atender todas as demandas do cliente em relação a software, hardware e conectividade, com a preocupação de adequar as melhores soluções tecnológicas para nossos parceiros.
Nossa missão é disponibilizar inteligência a serviço da tecnologia, atendendo as demandas e necessidades de nossos clientes e colaboradores.
Conheça mais sobre nós